We typically process orders within one business day. Our goal is to print, cure (1-2 days), and ship using your preferred shipping method within our production estimates. Once complete, you will receive an automated email or text providing tracking and courier contact information.
Order completion times vary between season:
Transit time excludes our Customization, Print & Ship, and/or any weather-related or Customs processing delays.
Transit time estimates, Tracking IDs, and estimated delivery dates are provided by the courier and are subject to change. For any questions, please contact the courier directly.
DOMESTIC PRIORITY MAIL
1-3 Business Days
Get more for your money with fast domestic service, including flat rate shipping, in 1, 2, or 3 business days based on where your package starts and where it’s being sent.
In most cases, the expected delivery date printed on your receipt or provided at checkout will reflect a delivery time of 1, 2, or 3 business days and is based on origin, destination, and drop-off time. The expected delivery date does not come with a money-back guarantee.Back to legal disclaimer 1
ATTENTION Canadian & International Customers
– For time sensitive projects, please choose FedEx Priority International
NO guaranteed delivery time for USPS!!!
– Ensure you’re aware of the latest changes to the GST/PST/HST rates for your providence.
– SCS is not responsible for duties or taxes assesd at the border
– Shipping times are estimates, therefore, are not guaranteed by SCS Unlimited. – Need it faster, call or email specifying shipping upgrades and SCS will contact you for upgraded services
– Once US Mail leaves our borders, there is no guaranteed delivery time. Therefore we prefer shipping with FedEx Priority International Please NOTE FedEx Ground Clearance Entry Fees
– Transit times exclude design and printing process. For up to date production estimates, please contact our sales team as they change regularly depending on season and volume.
– Rates are based on location and service, excluding any taxes or brokerage fees applied by the importing country and state.
– All prices are USD; customer responsible for any exchange rate fluctuations
Preferred Global Shipping
US Domestic Services
|- Home Delivery
- Express Saver
- 2 Day
- Standard Overnight
|- International Economy
- International Priority
- Brokerage Options
- International Service Information
Priority Mail $14.95
|- Flat Rate Priority Mail by request
(7-10+ business days)
NO guaranteed delivery time
|- UPS Ground
- UPS Second Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air
|- UPS Worldwide Expedited
- UPS Worldwide Saver
- Customs Clearance into Canada
When shipping DHL in the U.S., unfortunately, items move slower due to subcontractors used for transporting items to a DHL hub. As we are located in Montana, a third-party carrier handles the transportation from our facility to Denver adding another 2-3 days not described in the DHL shipping estimate. As a result, we would ask you choose FedEx Priority International for time-sensitive shipments.
Ground Transit Time Maps
Please sign in to leave a comment.