FREE Best Rate shipping
We are pleased to offer our customers a wide assortment of shipping options. Our FREE BEST RATE service is typically shipped using the (USPS) United States Postal Service. While this option generally provides our customers with affordable shipping, unfortunately, the Postal Service has been experiencing Excessive delays.
Please choose from our Express options if delivery time is a high priority.
Once your order has been placed, we typically process orders within one business day. Depending on production estimates your order will be printed, cured (1-2 days), finished and shipped using your preferred shipping method. Once complete, you will receive an automated shipping email or text continuing tracking and courier contact information.
Be sure to check production estimates as they vary between season.
Transit times exclude design / printing processes and any weather-related or Customs processing delays. For up to date production estimates, please contact our sales team as they change regularly depending on season and volume.
Transit time estimates, Tracking IDs, and expected delivery dates are provided by the courier and are subject to change. For any questions, please contact the courier directly.
1-3 Business Days
Get more for your money with fast domestic service, including flat rate shipping, in 1, 2, or 3 business days based on where your package starts and where it’s being sent.
In most cases, the expected delivery date printed on your receipt or provided at checkout will reflect a delivery time of 1, 2, or 3 business days and is based on origin, destination, and drop-off time. The expected delivery date does not come with a money-back guarantee.Back to legal disclaimer 1
ATTENTION Canadian & International Customers:
NO guaranteed delivery time for USPS!!!
– Please ensure you’re aware of the latest changes to the GST/PST/HST rates for your providence. SCS is not responsible for paying your taxes.
– Shipping times are estimates, therefore, are not guaranteed by SCS Unlimited. – Need it faster, call or email specifying shipping upgrades and SCS will contact you for upgraded services.
– Transit times exclude design and printing process. For up to date production estimates, please contact our sales team as they change regularly depending on season and volume.
– Rates are based on location and service, excluding any taxes or brokerage fees applied by the importing country and state.
– All prices are USD and the customer is responsible for any exchange rate fluctuations
Preferred Global Shipping
US Domestic Services
|- Home Delivery
- Express Saver
- 2 Day
- Standard Overnight
|- International Economy
- International Priority
- Brokerage Options
- International Service Information
Priority Mail $14.95
|- Flat Rate Priority Mail by request
(7-10+ business days)
NO guaranteed delivery time
|- UPS Ground
- UPS Second Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air
|- UPS Worldwide Expedited
- UPS Worldwide Saver
- Customs Clearance into Canada
When shipping DHL in the U.S., unfortunately, items move slower due to subcontractors used for transporting items to a DHL hub. As we are located in Montana, a third-party carrier handles the transportation from our facility to Denver adding another 2-3 days not described in the DHL shipping estimate. As a result, we would ask you choose FedEx Priority International for time-sensitive shipments.
Ground Transit Time Maps